Official Meeting Tonight - 01.28.2009 @ 08:00 P.M. EST

Craig Huffstetler craig.huffstetler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:33:56 GMT 2009

Please attend this meeting. It is required for all of our members. It is
also crucial for 2009! Let's get this party started, guys and gals...

It's time to start working together as a team.

If you are not a member yet, and are considering joining, please attend. We
will be discussing upcoming plans and setting the stage for the months and
years ahead for the team. We need your input on tactical and strategy for
the overall roadmap. Your *input* is very important.

*Add our meetings to your Google Calendar here:*
http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Fembed%3Fsrc%3Dmspe5r4hma3ngop61r5ei0f1c4%2540group.calendar.google.com%26ctz%3DAmerica%2FNew_York&pli=1&gsessionid=EEooOsjJRsoIUeR3tqrfvw

*To view information about this please visit our Wiki at:*
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SouthCarolinaTeam

*To join our team head on over to:*
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-southcarolina/+join/<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-southcarolina/+join/>

*Our web site will be under official development very soon. We need
developers, designers and bloggers (volunteers!). Please step up and help
the team!*

Sincerely,

Craig Huffstetler | craig.huffstetler at gmail.com<%20craig.huffstetler at gmail.com>
Chat: Google Talk: craig.huffstetler AIM: vitiris Skype: craig.huffstetler