Introduction and proposed topic for April meeting

Craig Huffstetler craig.huffstetler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:08:32 GMT 2008

Feel free to please add this to our agenda for discussion.

It's found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SouthCarolinaTeam/27March08Agenda

You just have to have a Launchpad account and login to the Wiki
(doubleclick).

Very easy to use.

Sincerely,

Craig Huffstetler / xq

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting and to hearing about this, Kevin!
Very interesting.