Meeting topics

Craig Huffstetler craig.huffstetler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:47:41 GMT 2008

Don't worry about it. ;-)

Thanks for contributing. We welcome all and any feedback. I'll shout back
later on today. Do you mind if I 'steal" some of your ideas for the agenda?
I'm assuming you'll be at the meeting so I'm going to mark you and me as
"presenting the ideas" if that's okay...

Some of these ideas have been brought up in the past, so I don't want to go
round and round, but I do want to hear your perspective.

Sincerely,

Craig