Reminder: First Team Meeting Planned for Thursday

Craig Huffstetler xq at blurredtruth.com
Mon Jan 21 23:17:08 GMT 2008

For 24 January 2008 @ 8:00 P.M. EST.

Be there or...well, don't be there. Hehe.

Please check out the official agenda Wiki page for what is on the burner
thus far...and please feel free to ADD TO IT! Yep, that's right. You're a
member. So as a member, it's your right to add to and voice your opinion. We
want to hear from you...and we want your help in organizing this team from
the ground up.

So head on over to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SouthCarolinaTeam/24Jan08Agenda

To view the agenda.

Make sure to add it to your calendars and your agendas. The date is
approaching fast!

I look forward to chatting with you there. If you need help getting on IRC
beforehand, please do not hesitate to make a post in our forums or just

Thursday, 24 January 2008
@ 8:00 P.M. EST
On chat.freenode.net
In #ubuntu-us-sc