Release party April 30th in Portland

Mark Terranova mark at gidgetkitchen.org
Mon Apr 25 20:31:19 UTC 2011

Hello Ubuntu Oregon!

Join us Saturday April 30th at Backspace in Portland Oregon to celebrate the
release of Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal".

Location information can be found at:

http://goo.gl/maps/KnJT

Venue information is available on their website:

http://www.backspace.bz/

Coffee, food and alcoholic beverages are available on site, along with
internet access.

Feel free to bring your PC to show off your Ubuntu. We'll have at least one
PC set up with a fresh install of the new Ubuntu so you can take it for a
test drive.

We look forward to seeing you!

PS we will have other events on other days, as well as something further
south for the rest of you that can't make it :)

(thanks to nathwill for getting this going)