Picnic, CLS & OSCON

Mark Terranova mark at gidgetkitchen.org
Mon Jun 28 09:49:24 BST 2010

Hello everyone, OSCON and CLS are happening soon.

http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/    July 17th-18th Portland,
Oregon CLS brings together community leaders, organizers and managers and
the projects and organizations that are interested in growing and empowering
a strong community.

Who wants to volunteer at the Oregon, California, & Washington table at
OSCON? This is a great chance to grow the Team.

If people are interested in having a Geeknic on July 30th - 31st I would be
able to help out - Seattle area. Maybe installfest on Fri - BBQ on Sat? I
will be in the PNW for 2 weeks - I want to make it count.

Northern California just started doing the picnic thing, here are some of
the photos

It is Summertime , let's make the most of it,

Mark Terranova
510 228-4646