UBUNTU: Picnic, CLS & OSCON

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:17:07 BST 2010

Thanks for reminding us, Mark!

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:49 AM, Mark Terranova <mark at gidgetkitchen.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone, OSCON and CLS are happening soon.
> http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/    July 17th-18th Portland,
> Oregon CLS brings together community leaders, organizers and managers and
> the projects and organizations that are interested in growing and empowering
> a strong community.

This looks so interesting. I'm getting more and more interested in attending.

> Who wants to volunteer at the Oregon, California, & Washington table at
> OSCON? This is a great chance to grow the Team.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OregonTeam/OSCON

I am planning to be there for sure. I'll either be staying with my son
and his hubby in Vancouver, or finding someone to share a room with in
Portland. Also, it would be fun to carpool down and back with
someone(s).

> If people are interested in having a Geeknic on July 30th - 31st I would be
> able to help out - Seattle area. Maybe installfest on Fri - BBQ on Sat? I
> will be in the PNW for 2 weeks - I want to make it count.!

This also sounds fun to me, although the timing will be a bit dicey.
Still, if we are gonna do it, I'm in, and will bring food and/or drink
and party with y'all.

> Northern California just started doing the picnic thing, here are some of
> the photos
> http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=geeknic1&w=all&s=int
> http://picasaweb.google.com/105095769731159704550/Geeknic2#

> It is Summertime , let's make the most of it,
> Mark Terranova
> 510 228-4646

AbsoLUTEly! Summer always flies by, so lets have some fun together!

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .