Linuxfest Northwest 2009

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:46:52 GMT 2009

I have recieved 50 8.10 cds (9.04 will have just come out, but having
some for backup is not a bad idea)

I also got the same media pack as last year again, with 3 or 4 shirts,
pens, stickers and brochures.

I can provide screens and two demo computers, but the computers arent
that new, and might not do ubuntu justice.