Fwd: [Gslug-general] GSLUG Meeting: August 9th, 2008 @ 12:00pm

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 8 20:46:22 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Butler <eric at extremeboredom.net>
Date: Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 5:59 PM
Subject: [Gslug-general] GSLUG Meeting: August 9th, 2008 @ 12:00pm
To: gslug-general at gslug.org, gslug-announce at gslug.org

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the next Greater Seattle Linux User's Group
meeting will be this upcoming weekend on Saturday, August 9th, 2008
starting at 12:00pm.

The new venue worked great last month, and Speakeasy has offered the
space again for this month.

For those of you who weren't there, the address is:

Speakeasy, Inc.
1201 Western Ave, Seattle WA

We're meeting in a conference room on the 7th floor. Let someone in the
lobby know that you're here for GSLUG and they'll show you up.

As usual, all information can be found on the wiki:
http://gslug.org/index.php/Meeting_2008-08-09

If you'd like to give a talk (and I hope you do) or are just planning to
attend, please RSVP by adding yourself to the wiki page.

Let me know if you have any questions, I look forward to seeing everyone
this weekend!

And if you're looking for internet, phone, or other networking services,
take a look athttp://www.speakeasy.net/. Be sure to thank them for
supporting the local linux community!

- Eric

(Please forward this email to friends and other local mailing lists!)