Ubuntu Install fest

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 03:25:19 BST 2007

Hi all. Us at the Ubuntu PNW team are going to have an install fest in
shoreline on June 23rd. If you have some time, join us anytime between
10am and 3pm. We are going to have a BBQ after the fest, so please
join in. More info is below:

This event is being held at The Shoreline Library In the large meeting
room. The library is located at 345 NE 175th Shoreline, WA 98155.
Once inside, turn toward your left and you will see a few doors. One
will have a sign on it telling you this is the install fest. Paul
Bartell will be hosting this event on June 23rd from 10am to 3pm.

if you want to help advertise, a flyer is located at:
http://paulbartell.com/mirror/UbuntuInstallFestSeattle.odt

If you have any questions, you can call me at (206)274-0199 .

Thanks for reading/listening
--
"If you are savvy and smart about the choices you make in life, The
sky is not the limit!"