[Fwd: O'Reilly UG News--$100 pass to Ubuntu Live July 22-24]

Eric Peters eric at linuxsystems.net
Mon Jul 2 08:18:09 BST 2007

Hey all,

     Just an FYI I will be living near Down Town Portland (5 mins Jantzen
Beach) I have space for one more person at my new
place<http://www.linuxsystems.net/myboat>which I just signed a
purchase contract for. (

I got my company to pay for the whole thing in other words I will be there
for training and conf...

Spec from #Ubuntu-Offtopic a regular in that channel as well me also got his
company to pay for his registration but his training budget would not cover
hotel so I offer a bed and he is crashing at my new place

So the dinaete converts to a double bed and have room for one, also we will
be doing after hours as well just hit me up and we can meet up.

Styles aka "Eric"

PS I also want gloat about my new home I move in next weekend