[Fwd: Save the Date / Call for Participation Now Open]

Dan Shufelt dshufelt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:24:29 GMT 2007

FYI: I receive the following invitation and thought that I would pass it
on to other interested parties.  Please forward to anyone you know who
may be interested in participating.  More information can be found by
visiting: http://www.ubuntulive.com/

--
Best regards,

Dan Shufelt
Ubuntu- Pacific Northwest Team (PNWTeam)
dshufelt at gmail.com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as
a nail." -Abraham Maslow

<<<<< Original Email Message >>>>>