Linuxfest Northwest

Dan Shufelt dshufelt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:10:27 GMT 2007

Greetings team!

I'm pleased to announce that all of the necessary arrangements to obtain
a booth at Linuxfest Northwest this April.  Currently I plan on bringing
the following equipment:

Today I received 4 Ubuntu T-Shirts for team members that work the booth
as well as a roll of stickers and bunch of fliers.  Earlier this month I
received 40 Ubuntu CD's of mixed flavors.

1- Old office computer running either XUbuntu or Dapper
1- Cruddy CRT
1- 19" LCD
1- Linksys 4 port wireless router
Ethernet cables
A couple keyboards and mice
Some type of plastic film cover for the LCD (I don't like finger prints)

I may also through together a Freedom Toaster system and/or bring a
projector (I don't have either yet but plan on getting both soon).

The wiki/forum will be updated shortly with some more details.  If you
are planning on coming and volunteering at the booth please let me know.
Also please note if you are planning on helping buy bringing equipment,
printing literature, business cards or burning additional CD's.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,

Dan Shufelt
Ubuntu- Pacific Northwest Team (PNWTeam)
dshufelt at gmail.com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as
a nail." -Abraham Maslow