August Team Meeting Follow up (please reply)

Dane Jensen careo at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 15 02:05:32 BST 2007

I think the PNW team should be more unofficial, kind of a loose
alliance of the state teams in the region.

Here's how I see it: an Oregon team has a reasonable chance of
getting its members together for a physical meeting, the same with a
Washington team, and possibly the same with Alaska. But now consider
trying to have monthly in-person meetings of the PNW team. So having
a single region-wide team would seem impractical from a cohesiveness
perspective.

But that said, we *are* close enough that we can coordinate on things
on occasion.

-Dane