Business Cards

Dan Shufelt dshufelt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 04:15:55 BST 2006

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am currently working on
designing a team business cards to hand out with Ubuntu CD's.  Sorry for
not getting back to everyone sooner but I wanted to check with the
powers that be since Ubuntu business cards are supposed to be perks for
full fledged Ubuntu members.

The good news is that the idea was accepted!  I don't plan on putting
any names on them but I'll be sending out the design in soon.  If you
don't have a printer or a money enough to print some please let me know
and I'll do what I can to some to you.

My current plan for the cards (since we do not yet have a team logo)
is:
_________________________
ubuntu_logo

Distributed by the
Pacific Northwest Local Community Team

EMAIL:
________________________

Can anyone think of anything they would like to add?

Sorry about the text work, I don't have much time.  Family and friends
are bound and determined to drag me away from my keyboard.  I have the
feeling that they've been conspiring against me for almost a year now.

--
Best regards,

Dan Shufelt
Ubuntu- Pacific Northwest Team (PNWTeam)
dshufelt at gmail.com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as
a nail." -Abraham Maslow