Team Homepage

Dan Shufelt dshufelt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 03:46:02 BST 2006

Good news!  We finally have a team home page!  http://pnw.ubuntu-us.org/

So here's the scoop:
Ubuntu is hosting the page on their server.  Paul, thanks for the offer
but the there were some concerns regarding setting up forwarding from
the DNS server to exterior network.

What do we have to work with?

500MB of disk space
PHP
MySQL
CGI

So I put a temp page up but it's nothing fancy.  I've had a few offers
for making the team web page.  Send me your ideas and I'll put them up
in the dev space so the team can vote / collaborate.

Does anyone have a problem using only FOSS tools that are available in
Ubuntu to develop the site?

--
Best regards,

Dan Shufelt
Ubuntu- Pacific Northwest Team (PNWTeam)
dshufelt at gmail.com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as
a nail." -Abraham Maslow