whats with the resistance??

mike mike at midcolumbia.net
Tue Aug 15 23:16:06 BST 2006

Can any one tell me why every one is so standoffish when you mention an
alternative to M$? I mean every person I mention this great thing to
looks at me like I have leprosy or something. is it 'cuz most free stuff
isn't worth beans? or do they really fear change that much. I did have a
very positive experience with a guy. It was at a young professionals
meeting he kept asking what the draw backs were. and here's the great
part. I couldn't think of any REAL problems. so he said Send me a CD Id
love to try it. he was pretty excited about it..

Why should you have to pay for stability and security?????

there is an alternative

<b>UBUNTU</>