Team Business cards!

Dan Shufelt dshufelt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 06:16:31 BST 2006

Oh yeah...  I will be getting a bunch of cards printed at kinkos in a
few days (providing no changes are needed).  I'll post what printing the
cards costs and even mail some cards out if needed.

--
Best regards,

Dan Shufelt
Ubuntu- Pacific Northwest Team (PNWTeam)
dshufelt at gmail.com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as
a nail." -Abraham Maslow