[Ubuntu-US-PA] Ubuntu 16.04 talk at PLUG West

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 7 18:45:09 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Long time, no see.

I wanted to drop a quick email here to say that I'll be in town for
the upcoming FOSSCON event on Saturday, August 20th. Registration is
free and it should be a fun time https://fosscon.us/

Since I'll be in town, I also decided to give a talk at PLUG West on
the Monday prior to it, on August 15th. The talk will be on the latest
Ubuntu LTS release, 16.04. I'll be bringing a copy of the 9th edition
of The Official Ubuntu Book that just hit the shelves a few weeks ago
to give away (I'm one of the authors, so I'll sign it too if you want)
and the bq Aquaris M10 tablet that came with Ubuntu pre-installed so
people can play around with it (not a giveaway, sorry ;)). Check out
the PLUG schedule here: http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

Hope to see you at one of these events!