[Ubuntu-US-PA] OT: Last(ish) call: FOSSCON 2015 CALL FOR PAPERS We NEED your help, to make it great.

Jim Fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Sun Jun 7 17:03:27 UTC 2015

FOSSCON will be held Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 in Center City-
Philadelphia at the Friends Center. Last year our attendance peaked
over 300 attendees with people from all over the world in attendance.
Our projected attendance for this year's conference is 400-500. This
year will be our 6th annual conference, and will be our fifth
consecutive year in Center City Philadelphia.

FOSSCON is a free and open source software conference that include
talks and workshops on topics including development, community
building, hackerspace activities, and more. Some of the topics
previously presented at FOSSCON include: 3D printing, security,
protecting your privacy, networking with the local tech community and
discovering new technologies.

CALL for Papers: http://fosscon.us/CallForPapers
SUBMIT paper: http://fosscon.us/node/add/speakersub
(nothing to lose, everything to gain)

KEYNOTE: http://fosscon.us/Speakers

Local, Philly based Open Source Con. Get involved.

Heck, SPONSOR: http://fosscon.us/Sponsors

Anything will help.

Check back soon for Registration info.

--