[Ubuntu-US-PA] Question appropiate speed for downloading Linux

Charles E. LaMonte,n3vuo n3vuo at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 06:24:42 UTC 2013

Greetings to all, I have no where else to ask the following question but here.I am wondering if the results that I have received from tow different sources is enough to download Linus. The size of the file is 915 MB.. First, the Federal Communication Commission tests revealed a download of 138 kB per second, upload of 346 kB per second, latency of 867ms, jitter 1165ms. Second,  Azureus Software program-- Vuze, revealed, if this correct, an upload of  10.6 kB pre second, download at 87 kBit per second. Why the discrepancy between the government and Azureus  Software ? Thank you.

ALL MESSAGES. ARE COPYRIGHTED THE DAY, MONTH AND YEAR IN WHICH IT WAS TYPED. UNLESS COPYRIGHTED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

IF PEOPLE WOULD ONLY BELIEVE AND DO THIS :

THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE, NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO DO EVIL, BUT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO LOOK ON AND DO NOTING. AMERICAN PHYSICIST. ALBERT EINSTEIN 1879 TO 1955.

Please only respond to: n3vuo at arrl.net.