[Ubuntu-US-PA] FOSSCON 2013 Sat August 10th in Philly

Jim Fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Sun Jun 16 12:06:21 UTC 2013

This is what we'll be doing - Help always welcome.

Interested in trying Linux? Now’s the time. A convention full of
computer and Free Software enthusiasts.

Running linux on a usb drive and ready to move it to your device? Take
the plunge. We’ll be here to help you install.

Already installed but need a hand with the basics.
Stop by and we’ll guide you.

What’s this command line stuff I keep hearing about? Come by, and
we’ll have a Command line Boot Camp.

Have old equipment lying around that you don’t know what to do with?
Stop by and we’ll help you repurpose the old into something new and
wonderful.

All distributions of Linux are welcome. All levels of interest are welcome.

Demo machines will be available to try.

Bring your laptop or desktop(only), we’ll have all the other
peripherals(Keyboards, monitors, etc) to install Linux on almost
anything.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf