[Ubuntu-US-PA] Eagle Scout Project

Emanuel Valle valle.e08 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 22:57:35 UTC 2013

Hey Jim, I used to live in Delaware and signed up for the newsletter but
now I live in florida, I decided since im only 23 with not too many
obligations at the moment I would transition and go somewhere a little
warmer. But anyway I would like to know if there is anyone who could donate
a laptop with ubuntu preinstalled so I could get re enrolled back into
school. If this is possible at all or if you need any information from me
you can contact me via email or call me directly. Thank you so much

Emanuel Valle
13024422734
Valle.e08 at gmail.com