[Ubuntu-US-PA] Technology professional looking to volunteer time with Ubuntu

Chris Rozewski crozewski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 00:29:40 UTC 2012

Hello,
My name is Chris Rozewski. I am a technology professional located in
Northern NJ, fifteen minutes outside of NYC, looking to donate my time
installing, configuring, and doing the initial setup of Ubuntu Linux
for an organization that otherwise may not be able to afford my
services. I have experience repurposing donated hardware for a
nonprofit that donates the machines to parents of children in the
Paterson school district.

What I'm looking for is an organization with a need and who would be
open to using FOSS as opposed to proprietary software, donated
hardware, and volunteers.

Is anyone interested in helping?

Sent from my iPad