[Ubuntu-US-PA] Pennsylvania Pinball Geeknic December 15th

Jonathan Simpson jsimpson at jdsnetwork.com
Tue Nov 13 15:49:59 UTC 2012

On December 15th the Geeknic crew will be doing a Pinball
Geeknic in Earlington, PA.  This will be our second time at
this facility, and the last visit was lots of fun.  The
owner maintains a number of machines going back into the 50s
and 60s, machines you probably won't see anywhere else: This
is not your typical arcade.

We will have exclusive access to the facility from 4pm to
6pm with all machines on freeplay.  The cost is $15 per
person.  After we leave, anyone interested can meet for
dinner at a nearby restaurant before heading home.

Visit http://geeknic.org/?p=181 for more information and to
RSVP.

See you there!