[Ubuntu-US-PA] tech week

Blaine Clark blaineclrk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:06:51 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I'm a newb to Ubuntu and Mint and I'm a volunteer promoter for Vinux
which is Ubuntu tweaked for the visually impaired. Not only have the
accessible features of Ubuntu been tweaked to start up automatically in
the Live mode, but some of the less accessible programs have been
replaced with more VI friendly programs. There are some other changes as
well and those can be better explained by the developers.

Could I request a review and a bit of coverage for Vinux for the tech week?

For more info;
Visit this group at: http://groups.google.com/group/vinux-support?hl=en
Vinux Home Page: http://vinuxproject.org/
Vinux Virtual Edition: http://virtual.vinuxproject.org/