[Ubuntu-US-PA] New Member

Thomas Corwin dog1489 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:13:20 UTC 2012

I am from the New Castle area. Very close to the north western border of PA.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend FOSSCON, as it is in the opposite corner of the state. I couldn't find any information on what has already been done, just information on registering for the August event.

If it's not a bother, could you tell me what I could do to spread Ubuntu in the community?

Last question (sorry), What is IRC?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thomas Corwin