[Ubuntu-US-PA] New Member

Luke Caputo x1karr0usx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:51:17 UTC 2012

Welcome Thomas! Where are you from? The team is spread across the state. I
am from the Williamsport area.

The best way to sum up a LoCo is that we are an outreach program to get
Ubuntu into our local communities. In August, some of us are going to
attend FOSSCON in Philadelphia (fosscon.org). Have you visited the website?
There are lots of pictures and more information on what we have already
done as a team.

Feel free to join the IRC channel anytime #ubuntu-us-pa.

Hope to meet you at one of the upcoming events!

Luke Caputo