[Ubuntu-US-PA] Holiday Sale at NTR Philadelphia

Jim Fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Thu Dec 20 00:57:42 UTC 2012

Ask about their $35 Linux Desktops! At least discounted 20% to $28.00.

The COMPUTER THRIFT STORE
(Factory Outlet)

2012 Holiday SALE at NTR

SALE DAYS: Friday December 21st, Saturday December 22nd,
and Wednesday January 2nd, Thursday January 3rd, and Friday January 4th, 2013

The store will be closed December 23rd through January 1st. (reopening
to continue the sale on January 2nd.)
YES, we're open this Saturday!!!

Here's the DEAL
We're running a "take your chance, SURPRISE _EXTRA_ DISCOUNT" sale
where all customers get 20% or 30% or 40% or 50% off the regular
price, depending on the Luck Of The Draw.

Come and pick out your purchase; the minimum discount for this sale is
20% (not combined with other offers). But, you will have the
opportunity to draw from our lucky discount box to determine if your
purchase will be at 30% off, or 40% off or a whopping 50% off the
regular sale price.

Now, we will also have a special on our NEW Windows 7 ULTRA Secure
computers. These are designed after our famous Windows XP "Nearly
Indestructible Computers" by using a special design only to be found
in computers built by NTR.
With the ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer your personal information
will be much less likely to be damaged or lost when the computer gets
a virus or other problems happen. Your pictures, homework and business
documents are important to you. Our ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer
keeps your files safe by keeping them in a special place on the
computer where viruses rarely go. And when it's time for your computer
to be rebuilt due to a virus or some other malfunction, you won't have
to pay for the work needed to recover your documents, photos or video
files.
Ask our store staff to show you the ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer.
These wonderful computers will be on sale for a limited time only for
$236 (regular price $295), but this might cost you even less if you
draw 30% or 40% or 50% from our lucky discount box.

Happy Shopping

Nonprofit Technology Resources
The Computer Thrift Store
1524 Brandywine Street