[Ubuntu-US-PA] 32 bit vs. k64 bit for Linux

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:15:27 UTC 2012

@Lee:  I find that hard to believe x64 will be slower than x86 with
<4GB of memory.  I can't think of a reason why that might be the case.
 I'd like to know for certain - could you share the benchmarks or
article with us?

For anyone following this thread:  PAE compared to 32-bit and 64-bit >
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=ubuntu_32_pae&num=1
and the slight performance hit of PAE.

Mike
//  SilverTip257  //