[Ubuntu-US-PA] I am at a roadblock installing Ubuntu

jim fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Wed Apr 4 21:55:09 UTC 2012

Seems that you skipped Step #1: Download iso.

See first part of #2:

"Once you've finished downloading your file, you'll need to create a
CD or USB drive."

Also seems a little crazy that a public computer would allow you to
download and install software, but apparently it did. And give access
to usb.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf