[Ubuntu-US-PA] Is a Windows operting system needed ?

jim fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Tue Apr 3 22:08:25 UTC 2012

I think only you can answer that question. For me, I usually keep a
Windows install if it's there (now) in case I need it for some type of
testing. In the past I used to blow them away completely, but as I
matured I realized that was short-sighted and not necessary.

I can't remember the last time I booted into Windows on my personal
boxes(2/5) that have it installed.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf