[Ubuntu-US-PA] Is a Windows operting system needed ?

Charles E. LaMonte,n3vuo n3vuo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 04:20:49 UTC 2012

Greetings to all, Is there any benefit to having a Windows operating system on a computer, that I will using Ubuntu on a external hard drive ? Or should I install Ubuntu on the computer and have Windows on a external hard drive ? Thank you

ALL MESSAGES. ARE COPYRIGHTED THE DAY, MONTH AND YEAR IN WHICH IT WAS TYPED. UNLESS COPYRIGHTED BY SOMEONE ELSE.     IF PEOPLE WOULD ONLY BELIEVE AND DO THIS :     THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE, NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO DO EVIL, BUT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO LOOK ON AND DO NOTING. AMERICAN PHYSICIST. ALBERT EINSTEIN 1879 TO 1955.       Please only respond to: n3vuo at arrl.net.