[Ubuntu-US-PA] OS Install Automation/Cloning

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 01:24:07 UTC 2011

Hello,

Some time ago the Philly group (including Kevin Valentine) were
discussing cloning computers for NTR.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/CommunityOutreachTeam/NTRDualBootImage

I'm looking to set up an automated install solution and I'm looking for ideas.
Also I stumbled upon the video for the NTR imaging and think it's
pretty neat.  I have more questions!

I didn't find the scripts used in the video anywhere (those used to
automate the partitioning and disk restore).
If anyone can point me in the right direction to the scripts or has a
copy that can be shared, I'd appreciate it.  There is plenty I'd like
to learn from the internals of those scripts.

Thanks,
Mike
//  SilverTip257  //