[Ubuntu-US-PA] Team meeting to discuss leadership transition and reapproval application

jim fisher jedijf at myfisher.org
Tue Aug 9 22:01:58 UTC 2011

We had the meeting.

I offered to take over the 'Team CONTACT' position.

There were no objections.

I have subscribed to the suggested mailing lists (ubu-dev,
ubu-announce, and ubu-news) so that I can keep the LoCo informed.

The way the LoCo is already setup, being such a large state, with
distinct regions, will remain intact.

Anyone can get involved, and please do. I am from the Philadelphia
Area, and will physically help out in that area, and logistically
support all other areas of the state.

Please use any form of communication that we have in place.

IRC - freenode at #ubuntu-us-pa http://ubuntupennsylvania.org/?page_id=8

Mailing List (We're here :p)

Wiki https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/

Launchpad (JOIN THE GROUP) https://launchpad.net/~pennsylvania