[Ubuntu-US-PA] PA Ubuntu LoCo Team and CPOSC

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 03:27:26 BST 2010

Thomas,

Sorry for not replying!  I don't know how I missed your email, but things
have been going that way lately.

On 26 August 2010 08:29, Thomas Ward <trekcaptainusa.tw at gmail.com> wrote:

> I assume that having some livecds / livedvds and maybe a few LiveUSB
> installs would be useful?
>
> I can probably burn some images to discs and maybe supply a LiveUSB or
> two.  Would you like me to make them and ship them?
>
> Thanks for the offer!  I probably won't need those, since I have quite a
few of the pressed CDs from Lucid (since it is LTS, we could be ok with
that).  And I just got a load of Lanyards, some pins, a couple of Hats, a
couple of shirts, and an Official Ubuntu Book delivered today from
Canonical.  So I am good with handouts and prizes.

I really do appreciate your enthusiam, and support!

-Thomas

> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Bret Fledderjohn <
> freelancer317 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to coordinate a table at CPOSC this year as well... Does anyone
>> want to help out with this?
>>
>> I'll try to get on IRC in the next couple of days, but between work, my
>> school, and getting a kindergartner ready for school has stretched me WAY
>> thin.
>>
>> jthan, I didn't mean to ignore you, just way behind on emails, will try to
>> get back to you tomorrow.
>>
>> Thanks all!
>>
>> --
>>
>> - Bret

- Bret
"Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds
That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress,
When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds
Where shining vistas mock man's littleness?"
 - H.P. Lovecraft, "Phaeton" (1918)