[Ubuntu-US-PA] Display difficulties

Stephen Nichols ChinnoDog at lonesheep.net
Mon Sep 20 16:42:29 BST 2010

I think they are talking about the restricted drivers are on the System menu
on the Administration submenu called "Hardware Drivers".  A screen shot of
the app is below.  The command (and also the name of the package, unless you
are not running standard Ubuntu) is "jockey-gtk".

[image: Screenshot-Hardware Drivers.png]