[Ubuntu-US-PA] Display difficulties

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:53:00 BST 2010

I don't use Wubi, so I had to do a bit of research to find out exactly
what it was.

Wubi basically creates a loop mounted file(s) that is booted by ntldr
via an entry in boot.ini

Guide:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WubiGuide
Help:  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Wubi

Mike
//  SilverTip257  //

Fortune Cookie:  "Digital circuits are made from analog parts."