[Ubuntu-US-PA] bad news

Bret Fledderjohn freelancer317 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 18:41:58 BST 2010

Virgil, my heart goes out to you and your family during this trying time!  I
am so glad that no one was hurt.

Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

-Bret

On 18 May 2010 13:33, Virgil Brummond <uraharakisuke153 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had a house fire last Saturday and we lost everything. No one was hurt
> at all though, and we are doing a good job recovering! I should be back
> up and supporting Ubuntu bugs and the forums soon.

- Bret
"Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds
That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress,
When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds
Where shining vistas mock man's littleness?"
- H.P. Lovecraft, "Phaeton" (1918)