[Ubuntu-US-PA] LoCos, Leaders, and Lessons Learned: Pennsylvania Team

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 17 05:24:32 BST 2010

Hi everyone,

We just posted the latest in the US Teams "LoCos, Leaders, and Lessons
Learned" interview series. This time Amber Graner interviews Ubuntu
Pennsylvania team founder and contact Bret Fledderjohn.

"LoCos, Leaders, and Lessons Learned: Pennsylvania Team"
http://ubuntu-us.org/?q=node/14370

For more about articles we write on ubuntu-us.org, brainstorming for
other questions you may wish to see LoCo leaders asked, and how to
contribute (we're always looking for volunteers!) check out:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams/Articles

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com