[Ubuntu-US-PA] lyz

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 7 19:03:27 BST 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Virgil Brummond
<uraharakisuke153 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did not know you moved. What state do you like in now?

I'm in San Francisco, California now, moved in February (just a couple
days before the Millersville event actually, was such a shame to miss
that!).

For the Lucid release we just wrapped up an installfest at a local
hackerspace here in SF which worked out really well. I hadn't thought
about contacting Hive76.org in Philly for a similar event but it might
be worth doing if you guys are looking for some ideas.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com