[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Danny Knestaut dcknestaut at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:32:21 GMT 2010

You're welcome! I'm glad one of us had the answer, and I'm sure we're all
glad to have another Ubuntu user in Pennsylvania.

Danny

On Jan 30, 2010 1:14 PM, "Jake Otto" <jacob.otto at gmail.com> wrote:

I have NBR up and running.  I also had to go through some of the
instructions on how to get my Broadcom wireless card working, through
downloading a different driver.

But, I'm now writing this email through NBR on a wireless connection.  I did
this without paying a dime, or waiting many minutes on a tech support line.
Thank you Pennsylvania Ubuntu Group!

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Art Alexion <art.alexion at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Friday 29 January 2010 14:56:23 Jake Otto wrote:
> > > If I were to get a CD of the desktop edi...

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: