[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Jake Otto jacob.otto at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:13:52 GMT 2010

I have NBR up and running.  I also had to go through some of the
instructions on how to get my Broadcom wireless card working, through
downloading a different driver.

But, I'm now writing this email through NBR on a wireless connection.  I did
this without paying a dime, or waiting many minutes on a tech support line.
Thank you Pennsylvania Ubuntu Group!