[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:39:24 GMT 2010

On Friday 29 January 2010 18:21:33 Jake Otto wrote:
> No, I haven't tried that.  I don't have one available to me.
>
> On Jan 29, 2010, at 6:12 PM, JW Simpson <john at swajime.com> wrote:
> > Have you tried connecting an external monitor?

Before I spent any money, I'd ask a friend if I could plug into their monitor
to see what happens.  I have seen hardware failures co-incident with software
changes, but I wouldn't bet on it.  I think it is a bios setting and you may
not be able to get to it without an external monitor.

--
Art Alexion