[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Alex Gretlein gretlein at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 01:50:45 GMT 2010

Before paying a someone without knowledge of this particular model,
try Lenovo support, especially if it is still under warranty. Also,
someone described a similar problem here: http://bit.ly/d4H0Md and
said that support recommended this:
"Thanks. I call customer service and they fix it for me by removing
the battery, disconecting the power cord and pressing down the power
button for 30secs"

And as this is a netbook, I'd say UNR makes perfect sense.

Good luck,
Alex