[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Thomas Ward trekcaptainusa.tw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 23:24:22 GMT 2010

Alright, then you're going to have to go into the yellow pages and look up
"computer repair".  You're probably looking for an on-site technician.  I'm
on the other side of the state (Pittsburgh, PA), so I don't have any
recommendations as to who to hire.  You may also consider calling the
manufacturer to see if they have specific techs they use.

Thomas