[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Danny Knestaut dcknestaut at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:52:57 GMT 2010

Yeah, I have to agree with Thomas. If you get absolutely nothing on the
screen at any point during the boot process, then it sounds like a hardware
issue. As a last-ditch effort, are you able to put some other bootable CD
into the drive, like an old (shudder) Windows recovery disc?

As another Hail Mary, reboot with no CD in the drive and hold down the F11
key while it boots. If nothing happens again, it's very likely a hardware
issue with either your BIOS or your screen.

Danny