[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Virgil Brummond uraharakisuke153 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:11:32 GMT 2010

Can you get to the Ubuntu menu when you boot from the cd? (It says
Install Ubuntu, Check For Errors, etc..)

If you can, first check for errors on the cd. If errors are found,
please re-burn the CD at a slower speed.

If none are found, hit the corresponding key for expert options (one of
the F# keys, I cant remember which). A menu should appear, hit ESC to
close it. You should see text near the bottom. In the text, delete the
words: quiet splash

Then press enter. You should see some text, tell us if the text halts or
gives you any abnormal messages, and what they are.