[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Virgil Brummond uraharakisuke153 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:06:18 GMT 2010

Try to check the CD for errors if you get to the boot prompt. (The list
that says "Install Ubuntu" and etc). If there are errors, please burn
the CD at a slower speed.

If there are not errors, reboot into the CD menu. Hit the key for expert
options, then hit ESC. Delete "quiet splash" in the text at the bottom,
then hit enter.

There should be a list of messages, tell us if it stops on any for a
period of time.