[Ubuntu-US-PA] Netbook remix boot conundrum

Jake Otto jacob.otto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:50:10 GMT 2010

I have nothing on the drive, so I could kill it.  However, I have a
feeling this too might be impossible to do without a screen.

When I put the CD in and boot, nothing happens.  The lights on the
laptop go on, indicating the laptop is on, but no boot screen or
anything.  Does this indicate a hardware problem?